Tuesday March 24th 6-9pm
Greenwashing & Eco-Cleaning:
- Is that product really green?
- Take-home cleaning supplies for everyone who attends!
- Bring something shiny to polish.
- Local eats!
Movie Night! Who Killed the Electric Car?
- Learn more about upcoming events.
- Meet the CUSP crew.
- Biofuel chat.
- Yummy Soup!
Saturday April 18th 10-5pm
Fire-making and Knife-making:
- All-day Workshops
- Fire-making: 10am-1pm
Break! Local eats! 1-2pm
- Knife-making: 2-5pm
- Register early!
Friday May 29th @ 6pm - Saturday May 30th @ 5pm
- How to clean polluted air, water & soil with plants, bacteria & fungi!
- Your weekend-long, comprehensive guide!
Make sure you all make it out to another great event coming up soon!
Seedy Saturday at the Public Library on Johnson on Saturday the 14th 10am-3pm.
- Trade/buy seeds and learn about seed-saving!
- For more info call OPIRG at 613-533-3189
See you soon!
-jolene @ CUSP